|My Commission Image needs to be updated|
I didn't realize that it took my custom box down when my commission ran out. So prices will be reposted here!
- I draw mostly Sonic things and Pokemon things, but I'm willing to try with other styles.
- I will not draw porn, hate art or kill art. Please keep in mind that I will draw couples, but nothing too R-rated
- On the topic of couples, I will draw any type *Gay,Hetero,ect*
- I would like for you to pay either when you recieve your finished piece or the preliminary sketch. Failure to pay for a commission would result in no future commissions.
- When we commission DO NOT PAY IMMEDIATELY I will sketch out your commission to show you. If you approve of the sketch I will continue working on it. You can pay when its done, otherwise, I won't post it.
- If you have a question about one of my commissions before you actually commission then note me. We can discuss.
- I will design (or redesign) a character for you.
- Designs are up to commissioner's specifications.
- A simple chibi styled image
- Backgrounds could be transparent, simple or solid color
- A quick sketch of a figure the commissioner requested
- Quickest, but complexity of pose and number of figures may make take longer
- Most sketches are posted in Black and white, but other colors can be made by commissioner's request
- Sketch commissions have little/no background and are sketched in MS paint
- A lineart commission, with cleaned up art style
- Normally black and white, but commissioner can request other colors
- Outlined background optional
- A linart image with flat color. No shading
- Flat colors are placed on solid or blank backgrounds
- Backgrounds and shading could be simple or complex, depending on the commissioner's request
- Background composistion is up to the artist, unless the commissioner requests something specific
- Shading or Background is made on Krita or MS PaintI have more experience with MS Paint, but Krita offers more tools and resources
5 per level
- I draw levels for your pokemon.
- I need some sort of image to base your levels on. Either the clutch image or the reference sheet
- Can do Basic Levels, Evolutions, and Move Learning